A commercial construction company serving as a general contractor primarily engaged in the construction of bridges, viaducts, elevated highways, as well as highway, pedestrian, railway tunnels, and airport runways.
· Compound annual growth rate in revenue from 2018 to 2020 of 55.2%
· Highly diverse client base spanning local, state, and federal government as well as the commercial and industrial sectors
· FYE 2020 top line revenue of $5.0 million and adjusted EBITDA of $1.9 million
· The company has networks within the industry for better quality of bidding and sourcing
· Add talent, which would facilitate the expansion of operations
· Increase the geographic coverage, services, and market share
· The anticipated passing of the current administration’s infrastructure plan will create more highways and bridge construction projects.
· Gulf Region, U.S.
The company serves the highway, street and bridge construction industries. The company serves a diverse client base which includes federal, state and local governmental agencies, private developers, and energy sector.
· The owner of the company is the sole owner and acting president. Ownership is open to a reasonable transition time to new ownership, after which he expects to make an eventual full exit.