The company is a civil construction business specializing in underground utility installation and detention and drainage systems. The company works with engineering, municipal and prime contractor clients that include major land developers, home builders, commercial development, municipal utility districts, and counties.
· YE 2021 revenue of $41.4 million
· Strong reputation for professionalism, quality work, and completing
projects on schedule
· Management & supervisory staff has deep experience, education,
local knowledge, and expertise
· Over 115 projects completed or currently under contract since
· Comprehensive network of general contractors, suppliers, and
· As of Q4 2021, the company has over 125 employees
· Addition of a paving and tunneling division to open opportunities for company growth
· Capitalize on increased skilled staff in order to take advantage of the booming construction market in Houston and surrounding counties
· Increase staff to take advantage of project opportunities that the current federal infrastructure bill may provide
· Excellent opportunity to enter regional market with established experience and credentials
· The company serves municipal, engineering, and prime contractor clients with civil construction projects.
· The company operates from an office in Houston, Texas leased from an unrelated third party. Additionally, the company leases a storage yard from an unrelated third party. Both leases are assumable by new ownership.
· Ownership is seeking a more balanced lifestyle and an eventual full exit for the company. He is open to a variety of deal structures as well as a reasonable transition to new management.