Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
COMPLETE BUSINESS & SALES PACKAGE W/ FINANCIALS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
* Launched out of my dorm room in 2010 using my grandfather's peppermint patty recipe
* Maintained as a holiday hobby while building a career in the commercial RE industry
* Took chocolate co. year-round after receiving my MBA in 2015; left corporate world in Jan. 2017
* Raised $43k on Kickstarter in March 2016
* 17k followers on Instagram; 1k on Facebook - currently using a freelance social-media strategist who runs our pages/content
* Company featured in the Boston Globe, Improper Bostonian, Boston Magazine, Metro Boston; current interest from NBC News; nominated twice by Northshore Magazine for "Best of North Shore"
* Major focus on hotels/corporate customers (have worked with top companies such as Bain Capital, Spotify; used as member guest gifts at top hotels in Boston). Fully-customized product options draw big orders from wedding/event planners.
* Major interest from medical cannabis companies to be used as edibles; have not yet explored
* Currently using as a philanthropic driver, donating a $1.00 for every box sold to charity efforts
NOTE: Willing to stay on-call for up to a year for a smooth transition of logistics
Available as lease or with real property included
Does not need to be part of sale; 1-year into 3-year lease, no official contract signed, expansion/sublease options, Landlord very open/laid back
North Shore, MA; relocatable
Leased Factory (does not need to be part of sale): 1,200 SF in industrial park, $10/SF/month, expansion/sublease options
Hotels, corporate, edible cannabis industry
“Taste is diverging, as fast-growing economies and empowered consumers demand more from their products. For industry stalwarts, the requirement to offer local, highly-tailored and increasingly diverse products represents a serious threat to market share.” (KPMG Market Report); WE ARE THAT THREAT.
This company was a side hobby that got too big too fast - chocolate was never the passion. I'm ready to get back to the things more meant for my soul. After giving this company and other projects 100+ hours a week of my time for the last few years, I'm a bit burnt out as well. I don't doubt the future success of this company for a second.
Willing to stay on-call to assist; will stay on for up to 3 months to train; This company has major potential - I would love to do my part in helping see that through during the transition.
Open to discussion
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business