Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity because this company does it all!
Founded in 1946, this award-winning aviation company enjoys a sterling reputation in the industry. With 74 continuous years of operation, there is a solid and loyal customer base and a broad stream of revenues that support this incredible business.
• Private Air Charter, serving the eastern US and Canada under FAA Part 131.
• Complete Flight Training under FAA Part 141
• PSI Computer testing center for both FAA & FCC exams
• Aircraft rentals, inspection, maintenance and repair with FAA-licensed A&P mechanics.
• Line and Landing services – fueling (Jet-A and 100LL), tie-down, hangar rentals, pilot lounge
For more information please contact Charlie MacPherson, Business Broker with Inbar Group, Inc. via.
• Asking Price: $2,500,000
• Assets: Fleet of 18 Charter Aircraft, Inventory, Buildings – not included in purchase price.
• Annual Cash Flow: $550,000
• Gross Revenue: $3.1M
• Inventory at Cost: $600,000
• Employees: 30
• Monthly Rent: $2,677
• Payroll: $768K Annually
• Open 7 Days, 7 AM – 7 PM.
• Building Size: 55,000+ sf total
• Reason for Selling: Retirement
Owner is seeking retirement.
Owner will provide training and support.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business