The company is an agricultural application and chemical supply company specializing in aerial application services for regional growers. The company also offers ground application services and acts as a wholesaler of pesticide and fertilizer products for consumers.
· Trusted company operating since 1958
· Experienced and dedicated employees with long tenures in the industry and company
· 95% rate of repeat business with long-standing customer connections
· Additional revenue streams from various product sales, as well as surveying and consulting services
· Expand at regional airport location to include new equipment storage areas and hangars.
· Augment the fertilizer and pesticide product lines with new and exclusive brands.
· Add proprietary seed lines for agriculture.
· Advantageous position for bulk product orders, early order discounts, and incentive programs to further increase margins.
· The company serves agricultural businesses in Texas.
· The company operates from two facilities in Texas, both owned and leased from unrelated third parties. One location is leased from the city and is not expected to be included in the sale, while the second location may be purchased separately.
· The sole owner would like to step away from day-to-day operations at the company. He is willing to remain for the long-term and is open to various deal structures to facilitate a transaction.