Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Lease Rate/Sq. Ft.:$1.52/yr
Get FinancingSavePrintShareValuation Report
Turnkey Fully Equipped Pizza Restaurant For Sale By Owner
*** PRICE REDUCED - seller will consider every reasonable offer ***
Established in 2011
• Current owner has been running the business since 12/2013
• Rent of only $2,404/month (incl. CAM) - makes a great rent to revenue
ratio of approx. 7%
• Constantly growing revenue pattern
• 3 weekly deliveries to a local business have been in place for the last 2
years. Contributing approx. $1,500 in revenue every month.
• 2 FT/2 PT employees
• Owner has been semi-absentee - if new owner chooses to work full time
there is labor cost saving potential.
• Soft Liquor license in place. (Serving beer on tap - Kegerator for 2 kegs)
• 2 owned (outright) POS systems included - no monthly payments.
• There is no debt on any of the build out.
• Well-negotiated merchant processing account can be taken over. (5
cents over interchange)
• Strong Pickup and Delivery business (delivery drivers are independent
• Solid 4/5-star rating on Yelp! 5/5 stars on Facebook. 4.5/5
Great E2 Investors Visa opportunity.
Please Read: Principals Only, No Business Brokers/Brokers - Proof of Funds To Close Required before P&L, Tax Returns or any other Due Diligence Material will be released.
Escrow to be with Accelerated Escrow Las Vegas NV
Inventory:Included in asking priceReal Estate:LeasedBuilding SF:1,520Lease Expiration:7/31/2022Employees:4Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):Included in asking priceCompetition:In the middle of a great mix of middle-class and upscale neighborhoods on the growing Southwest side of the Las Vegas Valley • Located on busy street • New residential construction across the street. Large apartment complex construction less than a mile awayGrowth & Expansion:FUTURE POTENTIAL • With modest increase in advertising spend the business has a huge upside • Establishing a catering business has great potential. • Soliciting more business customers in the area can grow lunch business • Given the store is located close to upscale neighborhoods, introducing a more sophisticated wine list can help revenue and draw more Dine Ins. • With more delivery drivers the (currently 5-mile) radius can be expanded.Support & Training:30DaysReason for Selling:Other Business Interests
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business