Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Profitable Florida Wholesale Produce
Fort Lauderdale, FL (Broward County)
Seller Financing Available
Asking Price: $195,000
What an outstanding opportunity this sale offers as it checks off all the significant boxes:
1) sales approximately $11,000 per week and have done as much as $18,000 per week during season
2) an owner who has operated 6 successful businesses ; the present company has existed for 10 years and has consistently shown a healthy profit
3) minimal overhead which automatically allows for more profit---- at one point, profits were as high as $5,200 per week
4) an inherited list of accounts that have been in existence for many years ; the opportunity to bump up profits can be achieved by soliciting 3-5 additional restaurants by way of guidance of the present owner
5) a company owner who is more than willing to act as a mentor and consultant for as long as his services are needed. Because of the superb rapport that has developed between the owner and the businesses with whom he deals, the transition of ownership and operations should be extremely smooth.
6) included in the selling price is a 2016 Isuzu truck ( refrigerated) in excellent condition, runs beautifully and has an aluminum lift gate, which adds value. Also, there is a contained Carrier 760 refer unit that has the capability of reaching zero degrees, if needed.
7) several aluminum hand trucks are also included in the sale
8) business operational 5 days per week --- closed Thursdays and Sundays
9) a highly- respected and quality business --- superb business relations to pave the way for a new owner to take advantage of the coolers offered free of charge
10 ) most importantly, an amazingly affordable asking price of $195,000 for the business, equipment and training --- a truly spectacular deal !
With an interesting back story dating to 1967 when the present owner began going to market in Miami with his father for produce, this is a testament to incredible work ethic! As a business owner himself, he travels from Broward County to Miami at 1:00 AM , selects the highest quality produce, delivers that produce to fine restaurants, diners, schools and grocery stores and,often, is home by 7:00 AM (all completed by himself until recently when his own son began to assist him).
Undoubtedly, this company has been branded by someone who cares deeply about pleasing his customers and has worked exceptionally hard to that end. Anyone who purchases this business will see immediate fiscal results because of the care,hard work and responsibility of the present owner. This is one fantastic business opportunity !
Location:Fort Lauderdale, FLReal Estate:OwnedBuilding SF:N/AEmployees:2Facilities:Trucks for deliveries and storage coolers that are offered free of charge because of the excellent business relations developed over the years between the owner and businesses with whom he deals directly.Growth & Expansion:More accounts can be secured in order to promote more growth; the present owner is willing to assist in this process.Financing:half downSupport & Training:The present owner is willing to mentor and act in a consultant capacity until his services are no longer needed. He is also willing to instruct a new owner how to solicit additional accounts in the hopes of bumping profit margins even higher.
Contact the Seller
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business