Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The Business is in the online Retail Industry Selling Specialty Tiles and other differentiated flooring products directly to consumers at retail prices. The products are imported, stored in a warehouse and shipped directly to consumers, the model helps company maintain high margins. The orders are obtained via proprietary websites and other online sources.
The Business provides the consumers with a large selection of high quality products, an easy and secure shopping experience and excellent customer service. The Business maintains 1000’s of positive online ratings & Best of Houzz Award. The Business currently holds a Lowe’s Vendor Number; however, the current owners have not taken advantage of this Asset yet.
• In the past couple of years, the business has been operating on auto-pilot (read: neglected) with minimal owner involvement from the two owners (approximately 10 hrs/ week combined between the two owners).
• Prominent and valuable organic presence from being established since 2009. Great opportunity to scale and grow with the current custom infrastructure in place. Buyer has the ability to add more products to the existing platform.
• Owner has the opportunity to either focus on growing the business or replace the current manager and make an additional approximately $50k/ year.
• Financing available – SBA and/or Seller.
• One of the owner’s is open to staying on as a partner. This will heavily depend on the buyer and owner’s due diligence of the buyer.
• Seller has consciously focused on a differentiated product line (vs products generally available in big box) with limited competition and relatively higher barriers to doing business. Seller is happy to discuss this in further details.
• Business is not directly dependent on and has very little impact from residential real estate cycle.
Numbers are Provable and Trackable as there is very little cash involved. Clean Business and Records.
• 2011: $337k, 2012: $496k, 2013: $969k, 2014: $1.75MM
• 2015: $2.4MM, $518kSDE
• 2016: $2.46MM, $607k SDE
• 2017: $2.29MM, $668k SDE
ASKING PRICE: Business $1.9MM – Including ~ approx. $500k+ Inventory
Contact: Raj Parikh
Los Angeles County
Financing options available via SBA and/or Seller based on buyer qualifications.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business