Don’t miss this opportunity to add to your investment portfolio!
- Nestled high on the hill overlooking the Sunshine Coast.
- Almost new building where profits are growing annually.
- Freehold title to 10 units - 24 in total.
- Extra units are under your management.
- World class restaurant and bar facilities.
- Conference / function room.
- Original 5 bedroom house.
- Management Rights Business netting $450K.
- Also onsite is 50 car spaces and plenty of storage.
- 1.5 acres of land.
- All with magical views to the Coast.
The hinterland of the Sunshine Coast is a tourism hotspot. Quaint villages and crafty shops, winery tours and cheese houses, friendly B&B or hotel style accommodation - this is an area that has something for everyone. Nestled in the vibrant village of Montville is an amazing opportunity to add to your investment portfolio OR for a business savvy person, family or syndicate. The property is only six years old and is running at over 80% occupancy with 12 months’ worth of forward bookings.
The units are set up in a Management Rights arrangement, so you have control of your units and the externally owned units. Each unit is finished to a high four-star plus standard and are suitable for romantic couples’ weekends or small family stays.
The current owners are happy to lease back the business for five years and offer an attractive guaranteed 8% return per annum. Or you can take over and operate yourself with your own staffing arrangements and reap the added benefits.
This rare freehold offering is available at under market value for a quick sale. Call Tony now to get yourself pre-qualified and arrange your private inspection.
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2526MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4208