Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Option 2 Freehold and Development / Expansion Land - Additional adjoining parcel of land area B consisting of 12,430 ²M – Approximately 3 acres being Lot 2 on RP------ available for additional $1,630,000 making the total price including the additional land $5,880,000.
- Turning over in excess of $7,500,000 per annum.
- Huge upside with long term growth.
- In excess of $16M replacement value.
- 171 rooms opened and built in 2006 run under management with 62 of the rooms stand-alone duplex style buildings.
- 90% occupancy for more than the past 10 years.
- Significant number of projects in the area with significant demand for accommodation.
- Largest concentration of existing and approved gas wells in Australia.
- Home to the biggest gas compression plant and pipe heads.
- Close to a significant coal mining lease approved in 2017 and due for construction in 2021.
- Low sulphur rich coal resource is part of the "Clean Coal" energy push by governments worldwide.
- Close to a proposed 1,000-megawatt Solar farm over 5,000 acres due to commence construction in 2019 and come online in 2020.
- Construction and operational phases of Gas, Coal and Solar projects accounting for over $200 billion in known and approved energy resources.
- 220 km rail link project connecting to port recently approved.
- 180 seat licensed restaurant.
- Fully equipped commercial laundry and sub-laundries.
- Rec rooms, gymnasium and pool.
- Extensive bus bay, parking and roadways.
- Includes adjoining 3 acre parcel of land.
Opportunity to secure a prime property business and freehold going concern, strategically positioned amongst billions of dollars of infrastructure. Built with the market in mind, the existing business and staff has strong forward bookings and are generating real profits.
This is a genuine opportunity made by the board to liquidate the holding and the purchaser will have significant growth, rewards and a strong cashflow return going forward. For full details, call us for a comprehensive and detailed information memorandum.
Net Profit: Available upon completion of confidentiality agreement
Option 1 Freehold Going concern excluding adjoining land options and lease back $4,250,000
Option 3 available if option 2 exercised - Leaseback available $400,000 p.a. or as negotiated and terms included in the $5,880,000 purchase price.
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1017CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3115
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business