Close

Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale

Worldwide

Sell Your Business

Advertisement

SW Denver Specialty Civil/Environmental Contractor For Sale

SW Denver, Colorado
Asking Price:
$1,250,000 Furniture / Fixtures and Inventory / Stock included
Sales Revenue:
$2,315,000
Cash Flow:
$277,000

The Company is a leading specialty trade contractor providing consulting, designing and executing of civil and environmental construction projects for the aerospace, industrial and commercial sectors. The Company’s primary services include earthwork construction, excavation, demolition, site utility construction and storm water drainage systems, civil engineering developments, petroleum and gas station remediation, hydrogeological investigations, environmental site assessments. The Company operates from a 3,000-square foot leased facility, which it leases from a third party. Approximately 80% of the Company’s revenue is derived from the sale of engineering services and construction projects serving the aerospace and general industrial sectors. The remaining 20% includes sales to a wide variety of other sectors. In 2016, the Company generated $2.3m in revenue with adjusted EBITDA of $199k. 2017 has a $2.9M projection for sales and $434k in SDE.
Consistent profitability - Projecting 29% revenue growth for 2017 - Great regional reputation - Includes $572k equipment/vehicles - 80% repeat business - 14 non-union employees - Owner financing negotiable for the right buyer for up to 20-25% - Owner willing to remain for transition period - Fortune 500 Customers - ISNetworld Approved and Security-Cleared Contractor.

Property information

Real Estate:

Lease

Business Operation

Reasons for selling:

Approaching retirement

Trading hours:

Monday-Friday 9-5:30 Office, 7-5:30 Field, Weekends as required

Employees:
14
Years established:
1991

Other Information

Owner financing:
Owner financing is available. Please contact the seller for more information.
Financing available:

Yes

Furniture / Fixtures value:
$572,000 - included in the asking price
Relocatable:
This business can be relocated.

Contact Broker

Contact Information

  1. Optional
  2. Country

  1. Optional

By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Selling a business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.

Sell Your Business

Are you a Business Owner?

Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing today

Get Started Here

Are you a Business Broker?

Set up your BrokerWeb Account and list multiple businesses

Get Started Here